Stability in unstable times.
The COVID-19 pandemic has touched every individual in our church and our community. It might look like small daily changes or it may have looked like an overhaul of their daily life.
Many have been temporarily laid-off, children have been displaced from their schools and childcare facilities, gyms, movie theaters, and other public places have closed their doors. Social distancing is the new normal and isolation and quarantines common. The implications physically, economically, relationally, and spiritually are far-reaching.
But God is Great and He never changes. No matter how much the world around us is changing, He never does. We can look to Him with confidence, hope, and blessed assurance.
For such a time as this.
This is a time for churches all over the globe to ban together and lift high the name of Jesus. More than ever people need the peace that surpasses all understanding, the firm foundation, and the eternal hope of Jesus Christ.
Our physical doors may be closed, but we as a church are more active than ever before. Digital revival is here.
Services, including worship and table discussion, will be held online at simple.online.church.
Services will be held Sundays at 10:00am and 8:00pm. The message will be available on Monday evening for those who missed the service. Messages will be posted and shared through the Simple Church YouTube Page.
Online Life Groups
All Life Groups will be moving to online platforms such as Google Hangouts, Zoom, or another platform. Group Leaders will decide the best platform for their group and help provide information to their members.
If you are not in a group or would like to start an online group, we encourage you to take this opportunity to be a part of a Jesus-centered community.
We were created for community. God did not make us to be alone and we cannot survive or thrive in isolation. Praise be to God for technology! Now, more than any other time in human history, we are able to be in community without being in physical proximity to each other.
We encourage you to stay connected with Simple Church and your church family in the following ways:
- Church Online - Attend services together online.
- Facebook & Instagram -
- Prayer prompts, encouraging quotations, and relevant scripture in your feed.
- Live streaming video from the Ministry Team for Prayer, Mini Messages, and Worship Moments.
- Silly but important community-building.
- Be sure to choose "See First" to get all posts.
- Facebook Groups - Public and private groups around a specific topic or group:
- Two Years of Truth
- Email, Text Messages, Phone Calls and Snail Mail - we will be personally connecting with every individual through email, text, phone calls, and hand-written letters.
- Please make sure we have your most current information here:
- Adult Profile Update
- Child & Youth Profile Update
- If you would like to help us connect with your church community, please use the form at the bottom of the page.
Help in times of need.
We are determined to ensure that there is "no fear" in our church and our community with perfect love. We hope to meet real, sincere, practical needs in this time.
- For the elderly, the vulnerable, and the immune-compromised, we would be blessed to help with groceries and other errands.
- For those who have been laid-off from work temporarily, we would be blessed to help you financially.
- For those with children without schooling or daycare, we would like to come alongside you and support you.
Using the button below, let us know how we can help you. We will do our best to respond to every person in a timely manner.
Giving as we have been first given to.
If you are interested in partnering with us to help with local families there are three ways you can do that.
• Give - Give online here and select "Generous Giving Fund." 100% of funds go towards assisting the need in our church family and community.
• • • You can mail any checks or gifts to: PO Box 71291, Clive, IA 50325
• • • You can give by texting the word "simple" to 77977
• Donate - You can drop off grocery gift cards. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with your Life Group Leader.
• Errands - Sign-up below to run errands for the elderly or immune-compromised people unable to get out of their homes.