Stability in unstable times.
The COVID-19 pandemic has touched every individual in our church and our community. It might look like small daily changes or it may have looked like an overhaul of their daily life.
Many have been temporarily laid-off, children have been displaced from their schools and childcare facilities, gyms, movie theaters, and other public places have closed their doors. Social distancing is the new normal and isolation and quarantines common. The implications physically, economically, relationally, and spiritually are far-reaching.
But God is Great and He never changes. No matter how much the world around us is changing, He never does. We can look to Him with confidence, hope, and blessed assurance.
Help in times of need.
We are determined to ensure that there is "no fear" in our church and our community with perfect love. We hope to meet real, sincere, practical needs in this time.
Using the button below, let us know how we can help you. We will do our best to respond to every person in a timely manner.
Giving as we have been first given to.
If you are interested in partnering with us to help with local families there are three ways you can do that.
• Give - Give online here and select "Generous Giving Fund." 100% of funds go towards assisting the need in our church family and community.
• • • You can mail any checks or gifts to: PO Box 71291, Clive, IA 50325
• • • You can give by texting the word "simple" to 77977
• Donate - You can drop off grocery gift cards. Please email us at email@example.com or connect with your Group Leader.
• Serve - Whether running an errand or helping with a community outreach event you can serve with Simple Church. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with your Group Leader for opportunities.